For the 2020-2021 school year, St. William is introducing a Bring Your Own Device (“BYOD”) program for students. For more information on the program and to sign up your student in the BYOD program, visit this page.
St. William offers many ways that technology is integrated into the classroom.
- Gigabit Wireless internet throughout the entire school campus
- 16 iPads which are primarily utilized in grades JK-4, with an additional 5 iPads in the SOUL Room.
- 24 Chromebooks which are primarily utilized in grades 5-8
- Each teacher has a school issued iPad and Macbook
- Teachers in grades 5-8 have a school issued Chromebook
- Large screen monitors in each classroom. Each monitor has an Apple TV which allows the teacher to display information from their teacher iPad
- Document camera in each classroom which allows printed material to be displayed on the monitor or screen.
- Full roll out of G suite for Education in all grades. All teachers and students have G Suite Accounts, which allow for communication and collaboration via email, both in school and at home. Google Classroom is used for some assignments, leveraging Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and Drive.
- Computer lab
- All students have access to IXL at school and home.
- Students in grades K-3 have access to RAZ Kids learning at school and home.