Like and follow us on Facebook to see more of our e-learning!
Dear St William families,
Please know that all of our staff have you in prayer and we have worked very diligently to begin this new platform of learning so our students can continue to learn and grow during this unprecedented time.
Online Learning began March 23,2020. Please note that the Google Policy and Internet agreement is still being honored with the new platform. Please do not repost on social media or any platform content of our curriculum or a teacher video. Our platforms are shared only with the St.William Community.
If you did not fill out the survey we may not know your technology needs. Please respond to your classroom teacher’s email regarding this need.
Our Students will continue learning and report cards will be marked according to your students progress. Teachers will be doing assessments and check ins in order to monitor learning.
Please note this is not like a Snow Day when our students are off. We are working to keep learning going and students in a learning routine.
Families who will need to use a St. William device may pick one up from the office on Monday or Tuesday, March 16 or March 17. Any family that is borrowing one of our devices must leave a $200 dollar deposit which will be returned to you after the device is returned to St. William in good condition after this pandemic has passed. Agreements are available in the office.
Platforms for Daily Use:
- JK-2 will use Seesaw for their learning engagements and parent interactions.
- 3-8 will use Google Classroom for their learning engagements and enables the guardian access to Google Classroom.
- General Ed. teachers use G Suite for Education, via Hangouts Meet, if appropriate to provide one daily video conference opportunity for up to 20min.
- Email and Google Chat groups and text are being used for communications between staff.
- Email will be used to communicate formally with parents in addition to other communication platforms that are listed above.
- Online Learning & Resource Information for Home Learning on St. William Google Classrooms
- Teachers offer office hours for help and daily Google Hangouts to chat with classmates
- The lower grades (1-4) get checklists of work to complete
- The middle school has a schedule that includes supplemental classes as well